Tuesday 30th May 2017 -
Wednesday 31st May 2017 -
Thursday 1st June 2017 -
Collection of your personal information
There are many aspects of the site which can be viewed without providing personal information, however, for access to future Tourism Moree customer support features you are required to submit personally identifiable information. This may include but not limited to a unique username and password, or provide sensitive information in the recovery of your lost password.
Sharing of your personal information
We may occasionally hire other companies to provide services on our behalf, including but not limited to handling customer support enquiries, processing transactions or customer freight shipping. Those companies will be permitted to obtain only the personal information they need to deliver the service. Tourism Moree takes reasonable steps to ensure that these organisations are bound by confidentiality and privacy obligations in relation to the protection of your personal information.
Use of your personal information
For each visitor to reach the site, we expressively collect the following non-personally identifiable information, including but not limited to browser type, version and language, operating system, pages viewed while browsing the Site, page access times and referring website address. This collected information is used solely internally for the purpose of gauging visitor traffic, trends and delivering personalized content to you while you are at this Site.
From time to time, we may use customer information for new, unanticipated uses not previously disclosed in our privacy notice. If our information practices change at some time in the future we will use for these new purposes only, data collected from the time of the policy change forward will adhere to our updated practices.
Disclosing your personal information
Tourism Moree will not disclose your personal information to any other person or organisation unless one of the following reasons applies:
- You have given us your consent to do so
- Tourism Moree is required by law or authorised to do so under a law
- There are grounds to believe disclosure will prevent a threat to life or health
- That person or organisation is providing a service to Tourism Moree and is required to maintain the same or similar privacy legislation principles
- Tourism Moree is of the opinion that it is unable to assist with your request and that another government agency or authority is more capable of assisting, or has the appropriate jurisdiction to assist with your request.
How do we use the information collected?
- Unauthorised attempts to access files which are not published Tourism Moree pages;
- unauthorised tampering or interference with files published on the Tourism Moree site;
- unauthorised attempts to index the contents of the Tourism Moree site by other sites;
- attempts to intercept messages of other users of the Tourism Moree site;
- communications which are defamatory, abusive, vilify individuals or groups or which give rise to a suspicion that an offence is being committed; and
- attempts to otherwise compromise the security of the web server, breach the laws of the State of New South Wales or Commonwealth of Australia, or interfere with the enjoyment of the Tourism Moree site by other users.
Tourism Moree reserves the right to make disclosures to relevant authorities where the use of the Tourism Moree site raises a suspicion that an offence is being, or has been, committed.
In the event of an investigation, Tourism Moree will provide access to data to any law enforcement agency that may exercise a warrant to inspect our logs.
Accessing Your Personal Information
You have a right to access your personal information, subject to exceptions allowed by law. If you would like to do so, please let us know. You may be required to put your request in writing for security reasons. Tourism Moree reserves the right to charge a fee for searching for, and providing access to, your information on a per request basis.
(02) 6757 3350
PO BOX 1219
Moree NSW 2400
Tourism Moree distributes the information on this website as a general reference source. This website contains links to other websites operated by organisations other than Tourism Moree. The other websites are outside of Tourism Moree control and links are provided for your convenience.
Despite our best efforts, Tourism Moree makes no warranties that the information in this publication is free of infection by computer viruses or other contamination.
Tourism Moree disclaims all responsibility and all liability (including through negligence) for all expenses, losses, damages and costs you might incur as a result of the information on this website or any linked website being inaccurate or incomplete.
Emails from Tourism Moree disclaimer
Except as required at law, Tourism Moree does not represent, warrant and/or guarantee that the integrity of this communication has been maintained or that the communication is free of errors, virus, interception or interference.
While care has been taken to ensure the accuracy of the information contained in this communication, Tourism Moree, its Board Members, officers, employees, consultants and agents accept no responsibility for any errors or for any consequence of its use.
Any action taken, or omission made by a user or other person in reliance of this information is taken or made at the sole risk and expense of that person. No person should rely on the contents of this communication for the purpose of ascertaining the legal rights or obligations of any person or for any other purpose without first obtaining legal or other relevant professional advice.