Racing returns to Moree this Thursday with a full TAB race meeting. Gates open at Midday and the first race is at 1.10pm. Free Entry.
COVID-19 restrictions will be in place and must be adhered to.
- Racing NSW have advised that MRC is able to conduct their race day on Thursday 16th July with general public to be admitted under strict COVID-19 biosecurity measures and there are still a number of protocols that need to be adhered to when attending the races.
- If you reside in New South Wales, Queensland, South Australia, Western Australia, Tasmania or Northern Territory (or have left NSW to travel to those areas) you are permitted to attend a racecourse or licensed premises in NSW. However, you must not travel by commercial aircraft to NSW on the day of the NSW race meeting.
- If you have travelled interstate to/from Victoria or returned from overseas in the past 14 days - you are not permitted to enter the racecourse
- If your temperature is higher than 38 degrees - you will not be permitted to enter the racecourse
- If you are feeling unwell with Coronavirus symptoms, fever, cough or difficulty breathing stay at home
- Numbers will be strictly limited and the MRC is required to adhere to the one person per 4m2 rule.
- Entry for patrons will be via the Main Entrance only.
- Essential Personnel including Trainers and Strapper's should enter via the Gate at the Northern End of the Track. If you hold a current Racing NSW license you will be required to show this upon entry.
- Your name and contact details will need to be provided to the gate official and your temperature will be taken.
- There will be limited seating in the outdoor area and Grandstand.
- Patrons wishing to view horses along the parade ring fence, grandstand steps and along the front fence, must maintain social distancing of 1.5m between themselves and the next closest person.
- Alcohol may be purchased in the Top Bar & Bottom Bar ONLY. Patrons purchasing alcohol must return to their seat in these areas and remain there until they have finished their drink. Both areas will have limits on the number of patrons allowed in the area at one time.
- At least one Bookmaker will be on-course and the Tote will be operating.
- A Canteen will be operating with food and drinks available for purchase.
12pm, First race at 1.10pm
Main Entrance only.
(02) 6752 3284